Suggest treatment for severe pain on the legs after physical work
It can be due to muscle fatigue
I have studied your case. Pain after heavy working is mostly due to stress and muscle fatigue. Other cause can be nerve compression. Before I advised you anything I would like to know little detail of this illness.
1. Is this pain increases when you press that part?
2.Is this pain improves with rest?
3.Are you a smoker? or a Diabetic ?
Please send me answers of these questions. I will try my best to help you.
THE PAIN is like to be honest a shock wave LIKE STICKING A electric prod on my muscle or bones and takes your breath away then its gone happens about 4 times a day give or take.. When im in bed not moving it dosent happen...yet that is....THANKYOU..
just in that area I meant to say no where else .. just localized pain. but intense.
can you comment anymore on xrays thanks
You need to get MRI of the leg.
I have studied your case and x rays. Your x ray is showing dense white shadow in middle of the bone. It can be just because of poor image. But sometime this is infection in the bone or tumour. X ray is not good to diagnose these conditions so I would recommend you to get MRI of the leg to confirm the diagnosis.
If there is infection in the bone or tumour which is causing this pain then you might need surgery to drain that lesion. It should be done as early as possible.
I hope this answer will be useful for you. Let me know if there is any other followup questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment for severe pain after raspa
- Severe pain lithotripsy treatment
- Suggest treatment for severe pain under the breast
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in shoulders
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in hip joints
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in kneecap
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in the clitoris
- Severe pain in the leg after alcohol consumption any suggestions
- Treatment and cure for severe pain
- Suggest treatment for severe pain due to dengenerative scoliosis