question-icon

Suggest Treatment For Severe Pain In The Head

default
Posted on Thu, 20 Oct 2016
Question: someone mixed some herbal poison in my medicine which two tea spoons of them I took and started having pain in my head and now I feel that my head is full of some dirty things. I am not feeling fresh in my head. I feel upper part of my head is filled with some rotten things.
doctor
Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha (2 hours later)
Brief Answer:
Visit the hospital at the earliest

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.

I have gone through your query and understand your concerns. This can be an early sign of toxicity, so You should call up the emergency helpline immediately. Alternatively, visit a hospital's emergency room without delay.

Let me know if I could help further.

Regards
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Arnab Banerjee
doctor
default
Follow up: Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha (42 minutes later)
What is toxicity? Is it fatal and can it be cured with proper medication or will it have permanent impairment? Will you be able to prescribe some temporary medication. Kindly answer.
doctor
Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha (13 hours later)
Brief Answer:
How are you now?

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for writing back. Sorry for the inadvertent delay.

About the toxicity, the agent (if any) needs to be identified first. The symptoms that you had till now would point to it. Intervention would depend on it.

Regards
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Veerisetty Shyamkumar
doctor
Answered by
Dr.
Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha

General & Family Physician

Practicing since :1954

Answered : 4468 Questions

premium_optimized

The User accepted the expert's answer

Share on

Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties

152 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM Blog Questions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction
Suggest Treatment For Severe Pain In The Head

Brief Answer: Visit the hospital at the earliest Detailed Answer: Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic. I have gone through your query and understand your concerns. This can be an early sign of toxicity, so You should call up the emergency helpline immediately. Alternatively, visit a hospital's emergency room without delay. Let me know if I could help further. Regards