Suggest treatment for severe pain in sternum and breathing difficulty
Ye, it is a recognized side effect of leukine!
HI and thank you so much for this query.
I am so sorry to hear about this pain which you had. Chest pain is a recognized and well documented side effect of Leukine. This explains your symptoms and the reason why this subsided after stopping then drug. However, the benefits outweigh this side effect and justifies the continued use of this drug. I hope you are doing a lot better at this time.
I hope this helps. I wish you well. Feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be. Above all, thanks for using our services.
NO.....it is not!
The good news is that we are now free of this side effect. The 3months were not unusual though many others feel better earlier and others take even longer.
I with you well and a happy and prosperous new year 2016.
There is no way know to me around this!
I don’t know of any possible ways around this. Was the chest pain that severe or simply an annoying one? Yo may also ask your doctor if he has ever heard of any possible treatment modifications to address this.
Keep me posted and I wish you well.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment for severe pain after raspa
- Severe pain lithotripsy treatment
- Cystitis severe pain any treatment
- Suggest treatment for severe pain under the breast
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in shoulders
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in hip joints
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in kneecap
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in the clitoris
- Treatment and cure for severe pain
- Suggest treatment for severe pain due to dengenerative scoliosis