Suggest treatment for severe pain in ribs and acid reflux
Pancrstitis and chikecystitis should be ruled out
Hi and welcome to HCM,I have thoroughly reviewed health query you raised, and well realize all of those concerns
This may indicate pancreatitis or cholecystitis so you should get ultrasound and basic laboratory tests done. gallbladder stones are most common cause of such pain. however,acid reflux may radiate to back as well and some more serious diagnoses such as sorting aneurysm. this requires more extensive gastroenterologic work up. try to avoid coffee,alcohol and fried food.eat boiled food, more vegetables, and probiotics. but at least ultrasound and lab tests should be done.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
Wish you good health. Regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for acid reflux and stomach digestion problems
- Suggest treatment for acid reflux and heartburn
- Acid reflux cough treatment
- Natural treatment for acid reflux
- Acid reflux cause pain in rib
- Suggest treatment for severe acid reflux attacks
- Suggest treatment for acid reflux and vomiting
- Acid reflux treatment
- Suggest treatment for acid reflux
- Bile acid reflux treatment
- Undergone subtotal coloctomy. Found fluctuating hemoglobin level. On...
- Frequent stomach ache, shaky hands and dizziness. How to overcome this...
- Sore feet with burning and tingling sensation. How to overcome this...
- Diagnosed with internal hernia. What treatment should be done for cure?
- Diagnosed with peptic ulcer and severe stomach inflammation. Looking for...
- Not active sexually. What is the reason for missed period?
- Feeling weakness and tingling in arm. Is this a sign of any serious...
- Started spotting after period. No itching, burning or foul smell. Sign...
- Cryoablation done for prostate cancer. Noticed swollen penis testicles...
- Having pain in shoulder. What is causing this and required treatment?