Suggest treatment for severe pain in neck
Will my answer appear here?
throat infection, hence the pain remained
Thanks for your query and an elucidate history.
Noted your history in details.
The pain on side of neck, ear and pain on swallowing are indicative of infection with swelling or an ulcer in the throat on the same side.
The pain on swallowing has remained so.
Now the pain in throat, on both sides of neck and intermittent headache indicate that there is secondary myalgia causing all the symptoms you have.
Try to look into mirror and see of you can see am infected right tonsil or any ulcer on the same side.
Continue with the antibiotic and have round the clock anti- inflammatory medicine like Ibuprofen or so if it suits you to have control of pain and swelling.
Take semisolid or liquid diet.
Continue taking sips of water as this helps to keep the throat clean and maintains hydration
I hope this answer helps you, please feel free to ask for further relevant queries if you feel that there is a gap of communication.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Severe pain lithotripsy treatment
- Cystitis severe pain any treatment
- Suggest treatment for severe pain under the breast
- Severe pain neck headache tiredness
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in shoulders
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in hip joints
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in kneecap
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in the clitoris
- Treatment and cure for severe pain
- Suggest treatment for severe pain due to dengenerative scoliosis