Suggest Treatment For Severe Pain In My Legs And Back When Diagnosed With Severe Arthritis
Gastritis and rarely bleeding episodes
Meloxicam is an NSAID. It does have side effects of the group.
Gastritis and bleeding tendencies could be expected with the medication but not as severe as the other members of NSAID family and high dose Tylenol but a bit more compared to usual dose of Tylenol.
It is a relatively safer pain killer you can opt for now.
Hope, I answered your query. Wish you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Nefopam 30mg tablets pain severe
- Gente al lubricant eye gel severe
- Whether we will get severe headache when keratoconus is severe
- Fibro pain severe
- I have a colostomy bag and having severe
- Child has squint in eyes is her eye power severe
- Unable to pee when back pain severe
- I am suffeing from fever 101 degrees severe
- Major depressive disorder chronic severe
- Mitral regurgitation moderate to severe