Suggest treatment for severe pain in legs

Question
yes icant barely move my right arb at all the pain is so bad I cry it now runs down my right leg to my toes which feels like needles its also goinup my neck onto to yhh left side but not as bad this been going on since last tues I don't know what to do please help
Posted Fri, 29 Aug 2014 in Headache and Migraines

Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Please, talk to your doctor about this!

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thank you so much for this query.

I am so sorry to hear about these terrible pains that you are experiencing. It is rather unfortunate that you have to deal with this all by yourself. Please, talk to your doctor to get your pain medications back on board.

When a client has severe pain, the main action is to control the pain with medications and go on to identify the cause and treat once and for all. I am okay if your doctor is still trying to figure out the cause of this pain but I do disagree with him/her letting you go through all this pain. we have powerful pain medications and there is no reason why you should not be taking these medications to help with your pains. Talk to him.

As for the pains, I will suggest that you get a full evaluation. The description of this pain is suggestive of pain originating from and or involving the nerves. Let your doctor get a full evaluation and refer you to the right quarter(Neurologist/Rheumatologist) for diagnosis and management.

In all, get your doctors to address the pains with available potent pain medications. Also, he should determine where the problem lies and give a referral for evaluation and definitive treatment.

I hope this helps. I wish you well. Thank you so much for using our services. Feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be.