Suggest treatment for severe pain in knee post injury
Arthroscopy is mandatory
I can certainly understand your concern.
In case if the MRI has come back normal, it's very important to go for arthroscopic assessment.
Hence a fiber-optic scope will be inserted into the joint and entire joint cavity will thoroughly inspected.
This arthroscopy can be both diagnostic and a therapeutic tool.
The possibility of ligamentous or a soft tissue injury is high in his case.
Post your further queries if any.
Arthroscopy is the Gold standard test
Few soft tissue injuries which are deep seated can beissed by imaging techniques.
Hence in all cases of progressive symptoms in presence of normal MRI results, it's best to go for arthroscopy.
Keep me updated with yours doctor's guidelines.
Thanks for the help
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Severe pain lithotripsy treatment
- Suggest treatment for severe pain under the breast
- Knee injury severe pain weakness tingling sensation numbness reason
- Suggest remedy for severe pain in the knee
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in shoulders
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in hip joints
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in kneecap
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in the clitoris
- Treatment and cure for severe pain
- Suggest treatment for severe pain due to dengenerative scoliosis