Suggest treatment for severe pain in jaws, below the ear and neck
Welcome To HCM. I am Dr Anshul Varshney. I understand your concern. It seems that you are suffering from Upper respiratory tract infection (URTI). In most of the cases it is due to Viral infection and is self resolving. I would advice you in such scenario to continue with cold medicines containing anti histaminics like Levocetrizine. For body pains and fever you can take Paracetamol. You should do warm saline gargles. This all should resolve in next 2-3 days but if persists then you would require investigations.
Share my opinion with your doctor.
If you have any further query, please ask me.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Severe pain lithotripsy treatment
- Cystitis severe pain any treatment
- Suggest treatment for severe pain under the breast
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in shoulders
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in hip joints
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in kneecap
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in the clitoris
- Sever pain upper neck below chin
- Treatment and cure for severe pain
- Suggest treatment for severe pain due to dengenerative scoliosis