Suggest treatment for severe pain deep inside the eye
I would rule out eye disorders
Hi and thanks for your query.
It seems like glaucoma. It can be easily ruled out by getting intraocular pressure checked by ophthalmologist. It can be any other condition of the eyes. You need proper evaluation by an ophthalmologist especially when you are having the pain.
If proper ophthalmologic examination has been conducted and nothing found, then it may be sinusitis - infection/inflammation in one of the sinus cavities especially the frontal type. An examination and tests like x-ray by an ENT surgeon will help rule it out.
Migraine is also a possibility, though less likely.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Severe pain lithotripsy treatment
- Suggest treatment for severe pain under the breast
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in shoulders
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in hip joints
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in kneecap
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in the clitoris
- Severe painful eye with vomiting
- What is the severe pain in the eye
- Treatment and cure for severe pain
- Suggest treatment for severe pain due to dengenerative scoliosis