Suggest treatment for severe pain around the anus

Dr. Hari Charan Perigela

General Surgeon

Posted on Tue, 14 Feb 2017 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: I used witch XXXXXXX around my anis tonight and I believe I burned it. I cannot sleep and the pain is bad!!!! I tried vasoline and diaper rash cream and still burning so bad. Is there anything else I can do
Answered by Dr. Hari Charan Perigela 17 minutes later
Brief Answer:
You should apply Sucralfate and Lignocaine ointment.

Detailed Answer:
Hi
As per your description, witch XXXXXXX has caused local reaction. As it is burning, you should use Ointment containing Sucralfate and Lignocaine.
I will add Antibiotic to prevent secondary infection and anti inflammatory tablet to my patients with similar complaints.
please consult your doctor and get appropriate medicine.
Nothing to worry.It will come down.
Hope I. answered your query.If you have any questions, I will clarify further.
Wish.you good health.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj