Suggest treatment for severe pain and muscle weakness
Could be muscle weakness or maiunited fracture
Hi I am Dr Gopal Goel Orthopedic surgeon.
You had Fracture ribs both sides - Right side is 4 weeks old with mastectomy and Left side is 2 weeks old with Lower (L) breast.
In my opinion there are two possibilities
1. Weakness of muscles(loss of normal muscle tone) in chest causing sagging of breast.The level of breast is likely to come back to normal once you regain your muscle tone over a period of time.
2. Malunited Fracture- is less likely cause since the fracture is only two weeks old.
I hope this answers your question. Please don't hesitate to ask any further queries.
What are some symptoms.
No specific Symptoms
Hi I am Dr Gopal Goel Orthopedic Surgeon.
You want to know about symptoms in case of malaligned fracture.
Normally in malaligned fracture of ribs , there will be no symptoms unless it is multiple fractures with gross malalignment , then there might be alteration in the shape of chest. Only in X ray you will see overriding of bones.
I hope this answers your question.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Muscle weakness in leg treatment
- Severe pain lithotripsy treatment
- Treatment and cure for muscle weakness
- Suggest treatment for severe pain under the breast
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in shoulders
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in hip joints
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in kneecap
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in the clitoris
- Treatment and cure for severe pain
- Suggest treatment for severe pain due to dengenerative scoliosis
- Suggest treatment for electric pulsation sensation near the shoulder blade
- What causes swelling and bruising in the knee after a fall?
- What does the following knee MRI report indicate?
- Is intramedullary nailing an effective treatment for displaced tibial...
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in the thighs
- Suggest treatment for swelling and numbness in the finger after injury
- What causes severe leg weakness and increased BP while on Amlodipine?
- Suggest treatment for swelling and bruising on top of the foot
- Suggest treatment for severe pain and muscle weakness
- What do these following MRI findings indicate?