Suggest treatment for severe neck pain

Dr. Prasad

Posted on Tue, 7 Mar 2017 in Internal Doctor Category
Question: I am facing neck pain on one side whenever i try to move my head on left side in my neck i got pain i fill pain on back side of neck
Answered by Dr. Prasad 8 hours later
Brief Answer:
Muscle spasm

Detailed Answer:

Your description seems like muscular ache, perhaps secondary to muscle strain. I would treat you with antiinflammatory pain killer and muscle relaxant like tab Etoshine MR twice daily for few days. If it doesn't get better, I will request a physical examination.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you need clarifications.

Follow up: Dr. Prasad 1 minute later
I took combiflame will it work
Answered by Dr. Prasad 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
It would work..

Detailed Answer:
Combiflam would work. I hope you don't have gastritis or kidney conditions.

Follow up: Dr. Prasad 39 minutes later
No i don't have these trouble thank you full star for u Dr
Answered by Dr. Prasad 19 hours later
Brief Answer:
good luck!!

Detailed Answer:
I am glad I helped and hope you are better now.

If you have no more questions, please close this discussion.