Suggest treatment for severe neck pain and headaches
CT and CTA can exclude life-threatening conditions.
Welcome back to HCM.
I have read your question and understand your concerns.
CT and CTA (especially CTA) of head and neck can exclude a life threatening condition such stroke and artery dissection.
Blood spots on ear is not related to stroke, it may indicate a minitraumatic damage or ear infection. This needs to be evaluated by an ENT Doctor.
I think you need to relax first, as the CT and CTA excluded any serious condition.
In my opinion, the anxiety disorder is to blame about your symptoms.
I recommend you to discuss with your treading Doctor or Psychiatrist about these new developments first and let's have his opinion.
I don't think you should rush to ER.
Hope this helps. I remain at your disposal for further questions and clarifications.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Sudden severe neck pain causes
- Severe neck pain and nausea
- Reasons for severe neck pain
- Severe neck pain headache difficulty in focusing cause
- Severe neck pain after epidural
- Pancreatitis and severe neck pain
- Symptoms of Severe neck pain
- Suggest treatment for severe neck pain
- Diagnosis of Severe neck pain
- Treatment and cure for Severe neck pain