Suggest treatment for severe neck and shoulder while on Thyroxine and Levera
When we took the below prescription she got relaxed.
Now eBay Mexicans or this we can take again. She is already taking multi vitamin so wanted of any thing is prescribed here also add multi vitamin.
She had Thyriod and epilepsy.
And is talking levera (250 morning /500 night) and thyroxine 100mcg.
Take treatment as advised after consulting a neurologist
I have gone through your question and understand your concerns.
You should continue medications for epilepsy and hypothyroidism.
The neck pain and headache may be due to muscular spasm.
Is there any radiation to upper limbs, any weakness or urinary complains?
You can get her examined by a neurologist instead of repeating the prescription.
For releif you can start local pain reliever ointment.
Pain killers with muscle relaxant like etoricoxib or Aceclofenac with thiocholchicoside or tizanidine can be taken.
Pregabalin can also be added if symptoms not improving.
Avoid using high pillows, lifting anything overhead or shoulder.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Do get back to me for further queries.
Dr N Kumar
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for shoulder and neck pain
- Suggest treatment for rashes on neck
- Suggest treatment for severe neck and shoulder pain
- Suggest treatment for severe neck ache
- Cause and treatment for pain on neck and shoulder
- Thyroxine side effects treatment
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in shoulders
- Suggest treatment for neck pain
- Suggest treatment for severe back and neck pain
- Suggest treatment for severe neck pain