Suggest treatment for severe muscular and joints pain
need to take fast acting drugs to reduce inflammation
Hope this message finds you in good health.
I have gone through your complaints and understand your concern.
I generally see many cases like this at my clinic. From the history that you have mentioned it seems that you have ANA positive for which the tablets you are taking for last 10 days are correct,but these tablets are only useful for long term maintenance treatment and not for acute flare up inflammations.
The muscle and joint pains that you have right now is due to lots of generalized inflammation in the muscle and joints. For this i would suggest you to take a low dose steroid and analgesic anti-inflammatory tablets for about 5- 10 days . then as the symptoms gradually wear off, you can taper the doses gradually depending upon the severity of the pain. Once the pain factor is reduced by say about 90 %, then you can just continue on saaz and hydroquin to prevent long term deformities and problems.
taking thyronorm tablets should not be a problem along with these tablets.
If you have put on some weight in these days, i would suggest you to get a detailed blood profile done including thyroid assay to find any derangement and treat them accordingly.
You should eventually get back to normal in coming few days.Nothing to worry about.
I hope your question has been answered.
If you have any follow-up queries,feel free to consult me anytime.
Thanks,Take care,God bless.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for joint pain in body
- Treatment and cure for Severe joint pain
- Suggest treatment for muscular pain
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in kneecap
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in hip joints
- Suggest treatment for joint pain
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in the clitoris
- Suggest treatment for severe back pain
- Suggest treatment for constant joint pain
- Suggest treatment for joint pain and stiffness
- Suggest treatment for pain and swelling in the middle fingers
- Suggest treatment for severe muscular and joints pain
- Suggest treatment for severe pain and swelling in the leg
- Suggest treatment for left shoulder pain in an elderly person
- Suggest treatment for chronic pain in the legs when diagnosed with CMT
- Suggest treatment for severe shoulder pain
- What causes shortness of breath and constant back pain?
- Suggest treatment for foot stress fracture
- Suggest treatment for pain and swelling in the right ankle
- What causes twinging pain post intake of Mobic?