Suggest Treatment For Severe Muscle Pain
Carnitine deficiency / Low calcium and vitamin D levels
Thank you for posting the question.
I have gone through your medical history in detail.
I agree with you that this is not sciatica as you can walk without pain.
The symptoms suggest L carnitine,calcium / vitamin D deficiency or electrolyte imbalance.Both of these conditions can cause pain in muscle at rest.
I would suggest you to take carnitine and calcium / vitamin D supplements.Energy drinks having adequate amount of electrolytes can relieve the pain.
Compression bandage around the thighs during sleep can help.
I hope you do not have fever or any other complaints.
If symptoms do not improve,you should consult a doctor and get necessary investigations done.L carnitine and electrolyte levels can be checked in blood.
I hope the answer was useful.
Feel free to ask me any follow up queries that you may have.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Nefopam 30mg tablets pain severe
- Gente al lubricant eye gel severe
- Whether we will get severe headache when keratoconus is severe
- Fibro pain severe
- I have a colostomy bag and having severe
- Child has squint in eyes is her eye power severe
- Unable to pee when back pain severe
- I am suffeing from fever 101 degrees severe
- Major depressive disorder chronic severe
- Mitral regurgitation moderate to severe