Suggest treatment for severe migrane pain

Dr. Sudhir Kumar

Neurologist

Posted on Tue, 5 Aug 2014 in Brain and Spine
Question: I have severe migrane pain since 2 weeks, could you please refer any doctors/specialist name and contact number, so that i can consult with him/her to cure this.
Note- I do not want any pain killers for temporary relief.
Answered by Dr. Sudhir Kumar 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Which city do you live in?

Detailed Answer:

Thank you for posting your query.

There are several good medications to prevent headaches in migraine, which are superior to pain killers.

If you tell your preferred city, we can help you with the names of good neurologists there.

I hope my reply has helped you.

I would be pleased to answer, if you have any follow up queries or if you require any further information.

Best wishes,
Dr Sudhir Kumar MD (Internal Medicine), DM (Neurology) XXXXXXX Consultant Neurologist
Apollo Hospitals, XXXXXXX
For DIRECT QUERY to me: http://bit.ly/Dr-Sudhir-kumar
My blog: http://bestneurodoctor.blogspot.com/

Follow up: Dr. Sudhir Kumar 5 minutes later
Sir,
Thanks for your response, you have asked me about my preferred city, actually i am staying in XXXXXXX So please help me out by giving any Neurologist's Name and contact details.
Answered by Dr. Sudhir Kumar 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Following are the details:

Detailed Answer:
1. Dr XXXXXXX Srinivas- Manipal hospital, old airport road, XXXXXXX

2. Dr Guruprasad- XXXXXXX Asia Hospital, XXXXXXX

3. Dr XXXXXXX B Iyer- XXXXXXX Hospital, XXXXXXX

The above neurologists are experienced in treating migraine and you can seek advice of any one of them.

Best wishes,
Dr Sudhir Kumar MD DM (Neurology)