Suggest treatment for severe menstrual cramps
I am 8 months post partum
And my period has returned today for the first time
I'm in exhucating pain
Like contractions can't sleep can't stand still
Crying in pain
Soaking through 3 pads in an hour
The first period after having a baby can be very heavy, but what you are describing is excessive (soaking 3 pads in an hour).
I highly recommend you go in to be seen immediately. In the clinic/ER, they can give you medicine to slow down the bleeding. Without some help right now, you can get anemic. So please do go in now.
I welcome you to let me know how you are doing after you are seen.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest medication for menstrual cramps
- Suggest treatment for terrible menstrual cramps
- Diagnosis of severe menstrual cramps
- Severe menstrual cramps causes
- Treatment and cure for menstrual cramp
- Treatment and cure for severe menstrual cramps
- Suggest treatment for menstrual cramps
- Symptoms of severe menstrual cramps
- Microgynon severe menstrual cramps
- Severe menstrual cramps and pooping
- Suggest treatment for chronic hip/pelvic pain
- What causes coughing, sneezing, headaches and watery eyes?
- Suggest treatment for post nasal drainage and runny nose
- What causes foul body odor and overactive bladder while taking Trospium?
- What causes pain near the navel area?
- What causes joints pain with welts and teeth problems?
- Suggest remedy for drainage at back of throat and vomiting sensation
- Suggest treatment for pain under the clavicle
- Suggest medication for ADHD
- Suggest medication for bloating in a person with history of colitis