Suggest treatment for severe menstrual cramps
I was sleeping, right about when I woke up (in the morning) I was in strong pain, I went to the bathroom let the blood out, it looked like menstruation.
But it was much more painful than my normal cycle.
I wasn’t able to stand up for a little bit, so I was crouching in the bathroom for a bit.
After that my hands and feet got cold, my head felt like it was floating, it felt a bit like I was anemic.
It was super painful, so I couldn’t move, so I sat down for a bit.
I went back to the futon and rested my body a bit, I had to keep fighting the pain.
I feel asleep eventually, when I woke up the pain was gone but there has been kinda a strange feeling in my lower abdomen (lower belly) since.
You can take an antispasmodic
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
If you are better now, it is okay if you do not see a doctor.
menstrual cramps maybe really bad sometimes.
You may try an OTC antispasmodic, and if that helps, you are fine.
Get an ultrasound scan of your pelvis done sometime though.
All the best.
Please feel free to discuss further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest medication for menstrual cramps
- Suggest treatment for terrible menstrual cramps
- Diagnosis of severe menstrual cramps
- Severe menstrual cramps causes
- Treatment and cure for menstrual cramp
- Treatment and cure for severe menstrual cramps
- Suggest treatment for menstrual cramps
- Symptoms of severe menstrual cramps
- Microgynon severe menstrual cramps
- Severe menstrual cramps and pooping