Suggest treatment for severe lower back pain, bloating and breast tenderness
Welcome to Healthcaremagic.
Hi, I am Dr Anshul Varshney , I have read your query in detail , I understand your concern.
I would keep following diagnosis for you:
1. L4-L5 radiculopathy
2. Vitamin D deficiency
He has advised you the right treatment. You need to take Vitamin D supplement for the deficiency.
However, for the shooting pain in the leg, that is the radiculopathy, i would advice you SSRI group of drug Duloxetine in addition to the treatment he has advised.
You should carry on with Corcium and Nervemax.
Dolonex Dt should be taken only in case of severe pain, as it is a pain killer and has a long list of side effects.
Go for physiotherapy of the lower back, that would help you greatly.
Avoid holding heavy items like buckets. Always use western toilet. Make sure that you use back support in car seat.
This is a chronic problem and may take months to show effect.
This is my personal opinion based on details available here. If you still have any other query, you may please ask me.
Dr Anshul Varshney , MD
Brisk walking followed by jogging
Hi, You should go for physiotherapy that includes, ultrasonic massage and not a vigorous physiotherapy.
I would also recommend you for weight loss, but my idea would be starting with a brisk walk, turning that into jogging.
Rest is not required for you and yes, these two statements become contrary.
I would advice you to do hot fomentation of the back, if you don't wish to get physiotherapy done.
Weight loss achieved should be modest and constant.
If you have any further query, please ask me.
Dolonex DT is causing the trouble
Hi, Breast tenderness is unrelated to this illness, that might be a part of acid reflux, that you must be getting from Dolonex-Dt.
I would advice you to take a combination of Pantoprazole and Domperidone for acid reflux and your constipation and bloating would improve with that.
As far as vitamin D is concerned, early morning sun bath is good for formation of Natural Vitamin D in the body.
Food items are not a very good source of Vitamin D. However, Fatty fish, dairy products, orange juice, soy milk, Egg yolks and cheese are known to provide you vitamin D.
If your breast tenderness doesn't get relieved by taking Pantoprazole, then you would require to see your gynecologist who would evaluate you for Peri menopausal symptoms.
I hope i have answered all your queries.
Whenever, you want to ask me any query, simply visit my profile and ask, or alternatively you can ask a query mentioning my name, so that the query is directed to me and i can see all the previous conversation we had.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment for severe back pain
- Suggest treatment for severe back pain radiating to head
- Suggest treatment for back pain
- Bloating back pain vaginal discharge tender breast
- Suggest treatment for lower back pain
- Suggest treatment for abdominal and lower back pain
- Suggest treatment for severe back pain
- Back pain breast tenderness
- Treatment for lower back pain
- What is the treatment for severe chronic lower back pain
- What is the window period for HIV test post exposure?
- Suggest treatment for allergic reaction to Azithral in a child
- Does Bayer Aspirin cause burping?
- What causes clear discharge and strong smelling urine?
- What causes chest pain with normal ECG report?
- Suggest treatment for nausea, stomach pain and loss of appetite
- What causes leg pain in sleep?
- Suggest treatment for hepatitis C in a heart patient
- Suggest treatment for acute bronchitis
- What causes sore neck and heavy head post head oil massage?