Suggest treatment for severe lower abdominal pain
at the time coming out of the bed ,in the morning, i have been experiencing severe pain in my lower abdomen & back.the situation become normal after passing the stool.
Seems Kidney stones
Thanks for posting your query at HealthcareMagic.
This seems to be kidney stones, but an examination by a surgeon and an ultrasound is needed to know the exact diagnosis. Other tests will also be prescribed by doctor like urinalysis and Kidney Function Test, Complete Blood Count, Liver Function test.
Please take fluids and appropriate pain killers until you are able to see a surgeon. Pain killers can be ibuprofen for mild pain and voveran for a bad pain 2-3 a day. Take an anti-spasmodic tablet like serratio-peptidase twice daily.
Hope it helps.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Severe lower abdominal pain mirena
- Severe lower abdominal pain what could this be
- Severe lower abdominal pain after intercourse
- What is the treatment for lower abdominal pain
- Severe lower abdominal pain when going to toilet
- Have had a mirena iud severe lower abdominal pain suggest
- Lower abdominal pains with severe dyskaryosis
- Treatment for lower abdominal pain
- Lower abdominal pain taken proverb treatment reason
- What is the reason for severe lower abdominal pains
- Breathlessness, dizziness. Have PVCs. When do you know they are causing...
- Having abdominal pain, vomiting and diarrhea. On antitubercular...
- Baby started teething. Diet plan to increase weight?
- Having protected sex. Started spotting before period. Taking midol for...
- Broke my distal fibula. On elavil for cold feet. Having sensory nerve...
- Took regestrone for hyperplacia. Again started with irregular and heavy...
- Taking SN-15 for bad throat. Having speaking difficulty. Prescribed...
- What is the normal penis size in flaccid and erect state?
- Have itching on the penis, premature ejaculation and erectile...
- Taking lupron. Feeling weak and started sweating. What is the underlying...