Suggest treatment for severe limbs pain
Needs further investigation. Avoid Ibuprofen and Aleve
Thanks for the query
You are taking Rumoquin NF which already contains NSAID pain killer. Avoid taking Ibuprofen or Aleve.
It has steroid as well which can contribute to raising your blood pressure and bad diabetes control. Also contributes to weight gain and stretch marks.
It would be better to get blood tests like CBC, ESR, CRP to find the type of arthritis. Do take an X-ray of the most painful joint.
You also have Cervical spondylosis which is causing pain in the neck, shoulder and arm. Avoid bending neck forward or lifting weights. Avoid using thick pillow. Apply hot packs to the affected regions. Take Tablet Tramadol 300mg twice a day for relief.
Do let me know the blood test reports and X-rays for a better approach to your problem.
I hope I have answered your query.
I will be available to answer your follow up queries.
Dr. Aashish Raghu
Answers to your questions
You can take 75mg twice a day.
You have Plantar fascitis. This is due to the inflammation of the fascia in the soles of your feet. Wear soft micro cellular rubber footwear. Perform plantar fascia and calf muscle stretching exercises. These exercises are the best for treating your problem. Exercise regularly to keep fit and avoid obesity which is also a cause of this problem.
Rumoquin has Methacarbamol such us a muscle relaxant such can cause drowsiness.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What treatment is suggested for eczema noticed on limbs
- Treatment for severe body ache specially in the lower limbs
- Phantom limb pain treatment
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in shoulders
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in kneecap
- Suggest treatment for severe neck pain
- Sensory treatment of upper limb
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in the clitoris
- Suggest treatment for severe back pain
- Suggest treatment for lower limb pain due to disc bulge
- Suggest treatment for loss of movement in left arm post injury
- What causes stabbing pain behind left breast while breathing?
- Suggest treatment for knee pain
- What causes painful legs while walking in a person with peripheral...
- Is weight training advisable 2 weeks after a shot for trigger finger?
- Suggest treatment for sharp pain in legs after exercising
- Suggest treatment for sharp pain in the heels
- Suggest treatment for tibia pain, weakness and memory loss
- What causes severe discoloration and swelling in left leg?
- Suggest treatment for left-sided back and hip pain