Suggest treatment for severe knee pain

Dr. Praveen Tayal

Orthopaedic Surgeon

Posted on Wed, 22 Mar 2017 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Question: Hi. I am doing some heavy workouts. From last two day, the load on workouts increased (Workouts include jumping, pushup, squats, lunges). I am experiencing slight knee pain after the workouts during the normal schedule. It is fine while I train but experience some pain as the days passes.by. Is it normal or should I buy knee caps?
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Buy knee caps.

Detailed Answer:
The mild pain could be due to excessive stress put on the knees due to increase in workouts. it is best to buy knee caps to add an extra support to the knees and gradually increase the workout. Doing hot compress will also help.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Regards.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal