Suggest treatment for severe knee pain and tingling sensation all throughout the body
I am 35yers old normal person.
I was reading a book with lot of interest sitting in cross-legged position for couple of hours, after that experienced severe pain behind my left knee. It reduced after a few minutes.
Next day, all of a sudden I started feeling mild tingling all over my left half of body.
It was very mild, so I ignored it.
Later after many days, it started to pain on left neck and shoulder and leg. When I am stressed it seems burning. It is almost one year now. I am otherwise fine and no one ever noticed any weakness in me.
Is it is ome Stoke that I experienced? What will be impact on my future?
Get examined by a neurologist and then get investigated
I have gone through your question and understand your concerns.
The symptoms don't seem to be related to stroke.
Stroke presentation is acute and persistent.
Is there any apparent weakness in gripping or walking?
Any headache, vomiting, seizure, loss of consciousness?
Is there any neck pain, urinary complaints?
Get examined by a physician or neurologist and if required get investigated.
Get back to me with the answers so that I can guide you better.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Dr N Kumar
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for knee pain relief
- Tingling sensation in body
- Knee injury severe pain weakness tingling sensation numbness reason
- Treatment and cure for tingle sensation/ numbness
- Treatment and cure for Tingling sensation
- Tingling sensation in knee pregnancy
- Knee has burning tingling sensation
- Suggest treatment for knee pain
- Pain in spine and tingling sensation
- Tingling sensation knee popliteal aneurysm