Suggest treatment for severe knee arthritis
Moderate knee arthritis. Could need knee replacement
Thanks for the query.
These are features of arthritis of the knee. It's moderate arthritis of all the three compartments of the knee,namely patellofemoral, medial and lateral tibiofemoral compartments. There is also degenerative tear of the meniscus cartilage.
This can be a cause of pain in the knee. Need to operate with Knee replacement if severe symptoms.
I hope I have answered your query.
I will be available to answer your follow up queries.
Dr. Aashish Raghu
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Steroid injections for knee arthritis
- Grade 4 knee arthritis treatment
- Knee arthritis treatment injections
- Knee arthritis bump
- Knee arthritis cure
- Cortisone shot for knee arthritis
- Prp injections for knee arthritis
- Gel injections for knee arthritis
- Treatment and cure for Knee arthritis
- Oral steroids for knee arthritis