Suggest treatment for severe joint pain

Dr. Praveen Tayal

Orthopaedic Surgeon

Posted on Thu, 10 May 2018 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Question: I started to hurt in every joint in my body at work today and it progressively worsened then by time I got home had chill and couldn’t hardly move. Otherwise I feel fine.
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 36 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Can be a viral infection.

Detailed Answer:
The pain in joints with chills can be due to a viral infection. You can start with acetaminophen every 6 hours and start having plenty of fluids orally. This should improve in next 2-3 days. In case the symptoms are persistent then do consult physician for proper evaluation.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Regards.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal