Suggest treatment for severe joint pain while on Flexitrinol
Yes, it is useful for joint pain in arthritis
Thanks for the query
Flexitinol us useful in joint arthritis because it has Chondroitin sulphate, Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, Vitamin C.
These ingredients help in the healing of the worn and torn cartilage in arthritis.
I hope I have answered your query.
I will be available to answer your follow up queries.
Dr. Aashish Raghu
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Diagnosis of Severe joint pain
- What causes severe joint pain
- Severe joint pain in feet
- Treatment and cure for Severe joint pain
- Severe joint pain causes
- Symptoms of Severe joint pain
- Severe joint pain at night
- Severe joint pain and fatigue
- Is gabapentin recommended for severe joint pain
- Severe joint pain and elevated wbc
- Suggest treatment for loss of movement in left arm post injury
- What causes stabbing pain behind left breast while breathing?
- Suggest treatment for knee pain
- What causes painful legs while walking in a person with peripheral...
- Is weight training advisable 2 weeks after a shot for trigger finger?
- Suggest treatment for sharp pain in legs after exercising
- Suggest treatment for sharp pain in the heels
- Suggest treatment for tibia pain, weakness and memory loss
- What causes severe discoloration and swelling in left leg?
- Suggest treatment for left-sided back and hip pain