Suggest treatment for severe heartburn during pregnancy?
ranitidine is safe in pregnancy
Welcome to HealthcareMagic.
I can understand your concerns.
Ranitidine and omeprazole are two safest drugs for heartburn in pregnancy.
So you can safely take ranitidine for your heartburn.
Hope this helps.
Feel free to discuss further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Heartburn and tasteless tongue during pregnancy
- Suggest treatment for acid reflux and heartburn
- Treatment and cure for chronic heartburn
- What causes heartburn during pregnancy
- What treatment is suggested for heartburn
- Suggest treatment for severe heartburn
- Is pepcid used in the treatment of heartburn ?
- Heartburn and seeing spots during pregnancy
- Signs of heartburn during pregnancy
- Severe heartburn in pregnancy