Suggest treatment for severe headache

Dr. Muthu Krishnan

Posted on Fri, 13 Apr 2018 in Headache and Migraines
Question: Which Amway product use for head pain
Answered by Dr. Muthu Krishnan 42 minutes later
Brief Answer:
There is no amway product for headache.

Detailed Answer:
Hi xxxxxaxxxx,
Welcome to Healthcare magic.I have analysed your query.

My opinion is that,there is no amway product to cure headache. If I were your treating doctor, I will suggest the following ways to control headache.
1.Avoid stress. Stress and tension are the main culprits causing headache.
2.Have a sound sleep daily for 8 hours. It relaxes the mind and body.It decreases the incidence of headache.
3.If you get headache, kindly take analgesics like paracetomol to control it.Coffee contains a substance called caffeine. Caffeine controls the headache. So have a coffee when you get headache.
4.If you have recurrent, untolerable headache you have to do CT scan of the brain.

Thank you.

Feel free to ask your questions anytime.
Hope my answer will help you.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj