Suggest treatment for severe headache
Need detailed clinical history and evaluation...
From what I understand your symptoms seems to be chronic and too broad. The details provided doesn't allow us to arrive at a conclusion as to the cause of your symptoms. Yes, it can be related to tension headaches as the neurologist pointed out and treating it in similar lines will prevent headache. However if you have nasal congestion along with headaches, possibilities of nasal and sinus issues may be contributing.
That being said, it will not be easy or appropriate to come to a conclusion without complete medical history and physical examination. I will insist you visit a doctor personally. He/she can elicit complete medical history and perform a detailed clinical examination. Perhaps you may need blood tests and X-rays of paranasal sinuses before starting management.
At this point of time, you can take symptomatic pain relieving agents such as dolo 650mg or naproxen (as per neurologist instructions). It should help in controlling current headache and help you plan visit to the doctor.
Hope I am clear.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for severe headache with bp
- Severe headache with fever suggest treatment
- What is the treatment for severe headaches
- Treatment for severe headaches
- Suggest treatment for severe headaches due to naspopharangeal carcinoma
- Severe headache with nausea treatment
- Suggest treatment for severe headaches and eye pain
- Suggest treatment for severe headache and continuous cold
- Treatment and cure for Severe headache
- Suggest treatment for severe headache