Suggest treatment for severe headache
Pain seems to be neuralgic.
Thank you for posting your query.
I have noted your mother's symptoms. Her headache and pain seem to be neuralgic in origin, and neuropathic pain medications would help.
She can be started on pregabalin capsules.
Normal CT scan of brain is a good news and it rules out any serious brain disease.
I hope my answer helps. Please get back if you have any follow up queries or if you require any additional information.
Wishing you good health,
Dr Sudhir Kumar MD (Internal Medicine), DM (Neurology) XXXXXXX Consultant Neurologist
Apollo Hospitals, XXXXXXX XXXXXXX
Click on this link to ask me a DIRECT QUERY: http://bit.ly/Dr-Sudhir-kumar
My BLOG: http://bestneurodoctor.blogspot.in
Start pregabalin capsules.
Thank you for getting back.
Please start pregabalin capsules.
If pain persists despite that, please get her checked up by the doctor once again.
Dr Sudhir Kumar MD DM (Neurology)
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for severe headache with bp
- Severe headache with fever suggest treatment
- What is the treatment for severe headaches
- Treatment for severe headaches
- Suggest treatment for severe headaches due to naspopharangeal carcinoma
- Severe headache with nausea treatment
- Suggest treatment for severe headaches and eye pain
- Suggest treatment for severe headache and continuous cold
- Treatment and cure for Severe headache
- Suggest treatment for severe headache