Suggest treatment for severe headache and pressure in the head

Dr. Chobufo Ditah

Posted on Sat, 27 Aug 2016 in Headache and Migraines
Question: hi. I fell back and hit my back and head really hard in my driveway. I did not pass out but I have a slight headache in center of forehead and have a pressure feeling as if someone punched me in the face. Should I be concerned?
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 34 minutes later
Brief Answer:
NO red flags at this time. Take tylenol for relief.

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thank you so much for this query.

I have reviewed this information fully and it is not of any great concern. You didn't pass out and the headache doesn't seem terrible to suggest a huge concern. I will suggest that you go ahead and take tylenol only for pain relief. If the headaches become worse, or you report blur vision, only at that time will i recommend further evaluation.

I hope this helps. I wish you well. Feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be.