Suggest treatment for severe headache along with sleeplessness
needs a neurologist
Hi, I am Dr Mittal. I have read your query. I think I would suggest that you try to meet up with a neurological specialist. The constant headache nay be something like a migraine and the neurologist maybe able to help you with the pain. Sleep disorder, if of the neuropsychiatric type, can also be treated by them.
If you give me more details of the headache, I may be able to help you better.
Is the pain a pulsating kind of pain? Is it associated with nausea and vomiting? Is it associated with photophobia or phonophobia? Does the headache become better after sleeping?
I have tried to make it as simple as possible. I hope that the information helps you. Please feel free to contact us for more information. Best of luck. Dr Mittal.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for severe headache with bp
- Severe headache with fever suggest treatment
- What is the treatment for severe headaches
- Treatment for severe headaches
- Suggest treatment for severe headaches due to naspopharangeal carcinoma
- Severe headache with nausea treatment
- Suggest treatment for severe headaches and eye pain
- Suggest treatment for severe headache and continuous cold
- Treatment and cure for Severe headache
- Suggest treatment for severe headache
- What are the possible reasons for tingling and numbness in my left arm?
- What does dark smelly stools when suffering from diabetes indicate?
- Can I take Ganaton, Motilium and Neksium for severe stomach pain?
- What can cause bumps around my foreskin and why am I having electric...
- Is low testosterone and high TSH related to anterior pituitary gland...
- What is the cure for dementia, high cholesterol and macular degeneration...
- Is pain pump a good solution for burning pain after colonoscopy while...
- Suggest treatment for hyperthyroidism
- Is it safe to consume whisky while taking insulin for diabetes?
- Are there any alternatives to benzodiazepine drugs to control anxiety?