Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

Suggest treatment for severe hair fall

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1777 Questions
I am facing chronic hair fall issue. Its been 3 months now and i am loosing more than 100 hair a day. So far no medication has been taken up. I have severe gastric and acidity.
Posted Tue, 25 Feb 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 35 minutes later
Brief Answer: Dermatologist consult is ideal Detailed Answer: Hi, Chronic hair loss needs prompt addressal by a doctor to check for medical conditions like anemia, vitamin def, thyroid disorder, hormonal and menstrual disorders and even stress. You are complaining about acidity which is common in occupational or any other stress. I suggest you to meet a dermatologist for prompt address. You can use Tab BIOTIN FORTE 10mg Twice a day for three months.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor