Suggest treatment for severe gum infection
Gum cleaning should be done ..
Thanks for the query..
I have read your question and your medical history in detail .
It looks like the infection in the gum is deep enough leading to Periodontal pocket formation.
If it is left untreated it can turn out to be a source of infection..
So it is advisable for you to get the deep cleaning done..
Take antibiotics only after proper advise from your Physician to prevent any complications like C.diff.
Also to minimise the use of antibiotics you can start gargling with antiseptic mouthwash like Chlorhexidine.
You can massage your gums with antiseptic oral ointment..
You can do warm saline gargles.
Please write back for more queries .
Hope this information helps .
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Gum infection ampiclox
- Eye infection and gum infection
- Treatment and cure for gum infection
- Ofloxacin ornidazole in gum infection
- Flucloxacillin for tooth gum infection
- Inhalers and gum infections
- Treatment and cure for acute gum infection
- Can a severe gum infection cause acne
- Metrogyl 400 and gum infection
- Suggest treatment for pain due to gum infection
- Suggest treatment for radiating pain in jaw
- Suggest treatment for raised bumps on tongue
- What causes cramps and weakness post intake of Clindamycin and Oxycodone?
- Is Tylenol advisable for pain while on Ramipril and Atorvastatin?
- What causes gum sensitivity along with puffiness and sensitivity inside...
- What causes a painless patch inside the left cheek?
- What causes bleeding gums while brushing?
- What causes lower front teeth pain and bleeding gums while on Storvas?
- What causes severe tooth pain post a root canal?
- Suggest remedies for dental abscess