Suggest treatment for severe foot pain

Dr. Chobufo Ditah

Posted on Fri, 7 Apr 2017 in General Health
Question: Dr Ditah
my right foot on top of in-step a little pain
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 10 hours later
Brief Answer:
Can you send a photo for review?

Detailed Answer:

Please kindly send an image for review. this would help me role out any possible structural problems that might be causing your pain. Given that it is might pain, stretching and some Tylenol should help in the interim.

As soon as the image gets here, I will review and get back to you. also, tell me how long it's been going on, what makes it worse or better and whether this is the first time you are experiencing such pain.

I hope this helps. I wish us u well and keep me posted about this.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana
Follow up: Dr. Chobufo Ditah 26 minutes later
i didn't do x-rays
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 46 hours later
Brief Answer:
Did the Tylenol offer any help?

Detailed Answer:

it's rather unfortunate no images are present. However, even images of the foot....photos....would at least be informative.

How well did you respond to the Tylenol? Any improvement?

I wish you well and hope to hear back from you.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Nagamani Ng