Suggest treatment for severe fever

HIV AIDS Specialist
Question
Good evening sir.
Hello
Sir i had recently one month back mastrubation from one girl.i dont know her hiv status.i kiss her neck with few seconds.and on that time i was wound over lip small wound which is small amount of blood present.while kissing her neck with bleeding wound is there any risk from hiv.
My question
1. Can i get hiv from social kiss with wound over lip incase blood is present.
2. If she had wound on over neck... her wound my wound is there any risk .
3.i did not notice any blood her neck.

Pls sir give good suggestion. I have fever from today onwards... pls am so depressed
Thu, 10 May 2018 in HIV and AIDS

Answered by Dr. S. Murugan 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Your fever is quite unlikely due to HIV.

Detailed Answer:
Welcome once again.
Thanks for your trust on HCM.
1. Human saliva is not infectious and kissing over lip carry a negligible risk for HIV if you were having a wound over your lip at that time.
2. If she had a wound on her neck, then your risk is negligible and if she had no wound there was no risk for HIV.
3. Then this sort carried no risk for HIV.
Fever on winter or rainy season is quite common anywhere.
Dr S.Murugan

Follow-up: Suggest treatment for severe fever 39 hours later
Thqnk you sir

Answered by Dr. S. Murugan 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Your HIV risk is negligible only.

Detailed Answer:
Welcome back.
If she is HIV Positive woman and if she had a wound at the time of your kissing her neck and if you had ulcer over your lip then your HIV risk is negligible. All these possibilities were remote. So not to worry.
Dr S Murugan

Follow-up: Suggest treatment for severe fever 5 minutes later
Thank you XXXXXXX sir. Pls advice in this situation how to happy and i want ti forget thus one how to overcome sir.Thnks in advance pls suggest me my mind is not stable

Answered by Dr. S. Murugan 7 minutes later
Brief Answer:
A negative HIV test will make you feel happy.

Detailed Answer:
Welcome back.
You had been mentally disturbed very much. Wait till 12 weeks and have a HIV test. After seeing the non-reactive result, you will be relieved and happy.
Dr S Murugan