Suggest treatment for severe fever, chills, cough and fatigue
Any ideas? Could it be contagious? Appreciate any guidance.
Possibility of viral infection and associated skin rashes is more.
Thanks for your question on Health Care Magic.
I can understand your concern.
By your history and description, possibility of viral infection is more. Viruses can also cause skin lesions which look like similarly like you have.
And yes, they are contagious to others.
So better to follow these steps for symptomatic relief.
1. Drink plenty of fluids orally and keep your self hydrated.
2. Take combination of antihistamine(Cetirizine) and anti inflammatory(Ibuprofen for next 2-3 days) drugs.
3. Do warm water gargles 5-6 times a day.
4. Avoid stress and tension, be relax and calm.
Don't worry, you will be alright with all these in 1 week.
Hope I have solved your query. I will be happy to help you further. Wish you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Severe fever shivering and loose motion
- Having cough chills aches fatigue headache and fever treatment
- Aches chills no fever no coughing
- Treatment and cure for fever/chills
- Fever chills joint pain no relief with typhoid treatment suggestion
- Suggest treatment for cough with feverbody chills and body aches
- Fever chills incessant cough mucus muscle pain treatment for symptoms
- Chills without fever and fatigue
- Had severe fever having hair loss problem suggestion
- Weakness fatigue and chills no fever