Suggest treatment for severe fever and chills
For now no!
Hi and thanks for this query.
I am so sorry to hear about these chills. Right now, there are no red flags and there is lilt etc work about. These chills are highly unlikely to be related to an infection and may be related to hormonal changes than anything else. For now, monitoring alone and reporting any new symptoms is the recommended plan of action. Keep me posted.
I hope this helps. I wish you well. Feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment for chills fever sweating headache stomach cramps
- Severe fever shivering and loose motion
- Having cough chills aches fatigue headache and fever treatment
- Chills mild fever frequent urination taking pain relief medication treatment
- Treatment and cure for fever/chills
- Fever chills in 5 year old treatment
- Fever chills joint pain no relief with typhoid treatment suggestion
- Suggest treatment for cough with feverbody chills and body aches
- Fever chills incessant cough mucus muscle pain treatment for symptoms
- Had severe fever having hair loss problem suggestion