Suggest treatment for severe fatigue

Dr. Kampana

Posted on Thu, 19 Apr 2018 in Internal Doctor Category
Question: I feel fatigue during my work day in office and feel tired
Answered by Dr. Kampana 30 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Vitamin deficiency/ stress

Detailed Answer:

Fatigue is commonly due to vitamin deficiency and stress. I would suggest you take Tab. Becosules once a day for 30 days. Drink lots of water and juices. Avoid caffienated beverages. Eat fresh fruits and vegetables as in a salad. Regular exercises such as walking/jogging half an hour everyday will reduce the tiredness. Deep breathing exercises will help reduce your stress.

In case it persists it is best to get a blood and urine test done to rule out other infections.

I hope this answered your query.

With regards,
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana