Suggest treatment for severe exhaustion and indigestion

Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar

Posted on Thu, 30 Mar 2017 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Question: I am not in pain, but feel exhausted. Did not get any sleep last night because I was constantly urinating. Sleep was interrupted every couple of hours. All day I have been unusually tired and have been having an odd trimble or rippling sensation in my chest. I have also have indigestion when I try to eat. Food just won't settle down. I suspect it's gas from last night Mexican dinner, but Could it be something more serious?
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Need more information

Detailed Answer:
Hello, Thank you for posting your question on HealthcareMagic.
From how many days or hours are you facing this problem ?
Are you diabetic or hypertensive?
Any other significant history?
Apart from this do you have any other problems like weight loss or loss of appetite or nausea?
Does the chest pain or discomfort radiate anywhere to back or to the hand ?
awaiting your reply
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Nagamani Ng
Follow up: Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 1 hour later
24 hrs. No diabetes but take medication for hypertension. No other symptoms, seem to have sour stomach and gas.
No pain, just rippling or rumble in upper chest. Also experiencing constipation, bloating and gas.
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 50 minutes later
Brief Answer:
It is acute gasteroenenteritis

Detailed Answer:
Hello again, if it is sour stomach then definitely it could be due to sub clinical or mild stomach infection .
Tab Ciprofloxacin in combination with Tinidazole should help .Please get it prescribed by your local physician.
Increase your intake of water and keep yourself well hydrated.
Constant urination is also due to irritation of the bladder due to your stomach infection.
you could also get a urine analysis done to see if it is a seperate problem
In addition to this Pantoprazole will help for the bloating and gases .
Best wishes
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Remy Koshy