Suggest treatment for severe ear pain caused by blackheads in the ear canal
Please upload an image.
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
I have gone through your query and understand your concerns. Let me tell you what blackheads are. Our skin contains sebaceous glands which secrete the oily substance that lubricates our skin. When the sebum is relatively hard and cheesy, and protrudes out, the outer portion gets oxidised to form the black of a blackhead. When the contents were removed, the small pit was left. Probably a hair follicle had come out as well. This has probably caused a local inflammation leading to the oozing plasma is probably filling it up as yellow crusty material. However, it would help if you could upload an image and I would guide you accordingly.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Severe ear pain in adults
- Severe ear pain remedy
- Migraines and severe ear pain
- What causes severe ear pain
- Causes of severe ear pain
- Symptoms of Severe ear pain
- Tachycardia and severe ear pain causes
- What is the treatment for severe ear pain
- Diagnosis of Severe ear pain
- Treatment and cure for Severe ear pain