Suggest treatment for severe diarrhea and vomiting
If you are already giving him Immodium just wait and watch.
Please give him LOMOTIL one dose.
Till the vomitings are controlled he can be given sips of water only. If 6 hours passed and no more vomiting, then he can take glasses of water to replace the water lost during diarrhoea and vomiting.
If the vomitings are not controlled then he needs intravenous fluid at the emergency.
Please keep check his sweating and urine. If they are dry it indicates volume loss and emergency. Also if he is running temperature now please show at the local clinic.
Hope this is directionable.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Severe diarrhea and vomiting microgynon
- Severe diarrhea post dinner recurring condition treatment
- Severe diarrhea vomiting and hot flushes what to do
- Severe diarrhea vomits abdomen pain any treatment
- Causes of severe diarrhea
- Treatment for severe diarrhea
- Zoloft and severe diarrhea
- Severe diarrhea need treatment worried about kidney function
- Severe vomiting sever diarrhea severe leg pain
- Treatment and cure for Severe diarrhea i