Suggest treatment for severe diarrhea and abdominal cramps
If frequency of diarrhea is more then you can take.
Thank you for asking HCM.
I have gone through your query. If frequency of diarrhea is more then you can take lomofen. But frequency is decreasing then no need to take it. Just take fluids and electrolytes according to the loss. You can take ORS ,tender coconut water etc. Taking probiotics like kefir or yogurt is good also. You can also take bananas. But avoid milk.
If frequency of diarrhea is more then you can take lomofen 2 tab 6 hourly till getting improvement.
Let me know if anything not clear.
I am happy to help you.
In fact after one lomofen cramps reduced and after second completely stopped.
Since I was in holiday in a resort in Goa and which is outskirts of city and at midnight only available medicine was two tablets of lomofen.
In fact next morning I went to closest pharmacy and they had norflox which I purchased and had only one tablet.
Now back to almost normal and had good time during rest of holiday in resort.
Thanks for the prompt answer.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Lower abdominal cramps diarrhea dizzy
- Treatment and cure for lower abdominal cramping
- Treatment and cure for mild abdominal cramping
- Abdominal cramping yellow orange diarrhea
- Treatment for severe diarrhea
- Are abdominal cramps symptoms of diarrhea?
- Treatment and cure for abdominal cramp
- Diarrhea abdominal cramps
- Severe abdominal cramps and diarrhea
- Treatment and cure for Severe diarrhea i