Suggest treatment for severe depression
In leukemia TLC count becomes >40,000
My name is Dr Muhammad Ali Rauf & i will look into your problem.
I have gone through your query and would try to help you in the best possible way. TLC count from 11,000 to 40,000 is termed as "leukemoid reaction". There are certain diseases like enteric fever which causes raise in TCL count and it mimics as leukemia but actually it is NOT. If TLC count becomes greater than 40,000 then it is looked for leukemia. TLC count can rise in ordinary infections and with the passage of time gets back to normal. So i would suggest you to relax and don't think of it as leukemia. You can get it tested again after 2-3 weeks and hopefully it will continue to go down. Even if it stays near upper limit, its NOT a sign of leukemia.
Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help if not then don't forget to close the discussion and rate it.
Wishing you good health !!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for severe depression resistant to vagus nerve stimulation
- Treatment for severe depression with ibs
- Suggest remedy for severe depression and suicidal tendencies
- Suggest medication for severe depression and fatigue
- Suggest treatment for severe depression due to chrons disease
- Severe depression and anxiety symptoms
- Treatment and cure for severe depression
- What are the treatments for severe depression and anxiety
- Best antidepressants for severe depression
- Suggest treatment for severe depression anxiety adhd and ptsd
- Suggest treatment for insect bites all over body
- Suggest treatment for fever and extreme fatigue
- What causes swollen glands, sensitive eyes and pain in forehead?
- What causes pain in right side of lower abdomen?
- Suggest treatment for low BP
- How to take care of dentures?
- What causes fever?
- What causes pain in head centered in and around left eye?
- What causes back pain, gas, mild fever and burning cough?
- What causes dizziness while eating, fatigue and pain in calf muscles?