Suggest treatment for severe depression after treating lung cancer

Dr. Deepak Sundriyal

Oncologist

Posted on Mon, 3 Apr 2017 in Cancer
Question: Over the summer when I was severely depressed (over that now) I injested about 4 oz of Lysol. I vomited it up. Since then I've had no cancerous fibroids removed from my uterus. Three non cancerous large cysts removed from my colon and a mammogram which the dr has said does not look like typical cancer. My liver is hurting me constantly. I was drinking a lot of wine over the summer. I eat organic now and take lots of vitamins. I was cured of lung cancer and marginal cell lymphoma a few years ago. Can u advise me.
Answered by Dr. Deepak Sundriyal 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Hello dear. You are a true brave personality

Detailed Answer:
Hello dear. I have gone through the details.

First of all, i must congratulate you that you successfully got cured of cancer 2 times. Moreover, you had a lot of courage to handle two difficult cancers. You have every reason to XXXXXXX that now you are normal and must live a healthy life.

Eat fresh fruits and veggies, drink plenty of water, do regular exercises and yoga. Get yourself screened as per doctor's advice.

There is no scope for any depression now. Just stop the alcohol and get liver function tests, and ultrasound abdomen done. If need be, take help from your nearby de-addiction center.

Rest assured, just be relaxed.
Thanks and regards

Feel free to ask further

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Arnab Banerjee