Suggest treatment for severe dandruff and hair fall
Lots of dandruff usually develop within very short duration of time. I use Head & shoulder shampoo on weekly basis.
Due to dandruff my hair has fallen down much.
Pl suggest what to do and how to improve further hair.
Management of dandruff
Thanks for being at HealthcareMagic
If I was your treating doctor I would recommend you to use a ketoconazole shampoo twice weekly and apply a lotion containing combination of beclomethasone and clotrimazole on the affected areas of the scalp twice daily.
If there is associated itching take antihistaminic like tablet levocetrizine 5 mg once daily at bedtime.
Once your dandruff improves you can stop with the lotion but continue using shampoo for a long time as otherwise the dandruff will recur.
For hair loss I would recommend you to take hair supplements like tablet keraglo men or tablet follihair once daily for 3-4 months.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the treatments for hair fall and dandruff
- Suggest treatment for hair fall problem with dry dandruff
- Suggest the treatment for severe hair fall
- Suggest treatment for hair fall problem caused by dandruff
- Suggest treatment for hair fall and dandruff
- Suggest treatment for hair fall in men
- Suggest good treatment for hair fall
- Suffering from severe hair fall dandruff chronic condition treatment options
- Suggest treatment for hair fall
- Treatment for dandruff and hair fall
- What are the symptoms of scabies?
- Suggest treatment for superficial folliculitis on inner thigh
- Suggest treatment for graying of hair and hair loss
- What causes red colored lesion on the hips?
- Suggest treatment for dry lips
- Suggest treatment for recurrent acne
- Suggest treatment for itching in the armpits
- What causes tiny skin tags in neck area?
- How to get rid of body lice?
- Suggest treatment for itching on neck, hands and legs