question-icon

Suggest treatment for severe cramps, nausea, exhaustion, dizziness and lightheadedness

Posted on Mon, 18 May 2015
Question: I'm 21 weeks pregnant I have had bad cramps nauseous Dizzy and lightheaded and felt completely exhausted and now my whole lefts side is numb but mostly my lips are tingling
Answered by Dr. Iven Romic Rommstein (1 hour later)
Brief Answer:
need to see doctor

Detailed Answer:
Hi and welcome.
You need to see doctor,do lab tests,check your blood sugar and electrolytes and blood pressure. you may need iv imfusion . In most cases this isn't serious and isn't indicating anything but since you 're pregnant,more cautious is required so you should be examined by doctor. Wish you good health. Regards
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T
Dr. Iven Romic Rommstein

General Surgeon