Suggest treatment for severe cramping pain in my inner thighs and feet
Ropinirole , antiparkinson drug
Hello and Welcome
I appreciate your concern
Ropinirole is not an anti seizure or anti epileptic drug. Its an antiparkinson drug which is also used in RLS (Restless Leg Syndrome). Spine examination should be done. I would advise checking the complete blood count, basic metabolic panel, electrolyte levels, CPK, uric acid, ESR/CRP and ANA to look for a possible cause. If none is found then addition of a muscle relaxant like tizanidine or a benzodiazepine like bromezepam would help resolve the spastic inner thighs. If there is no improvement in symptoms then nerve conduction studies and electromyography can be advised.
Wishing you best of health
Let me know if you have any query
Please consult your doctor before deciding on any further course of action.
For future follow up / correspondence you may ask me directly at the link given below
Dr. M.S. Khalil
I'm sorry for your distress.
You may apprise your doctor of my opinion or get a second consultation done regarding the investigations. I wish I could be of more help but you need to discuss these options with your doctor.
let me know if you have any query
wishing you best of health
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for Pains in the thighs
- Suggest treatment for ibdabsess on thigh and back pain
- Suggest treatment for extremely painful large bumps of feet
- Treatment for pain in inner thigh chest and arm
- Ayurvedic treatment for thigh pain
- Cramp on thigh pain after playing soccer treatment
- Suggest treatment for painful feet inspite of being diabetic
- Boil on inner thigh fever pain what is treatment
- Suggest treatment for back pain and cramps
- Treatment and cure for feet cramps
- What causes weight gain inspite of being on Effexor for depression?
- What does twinging sensation in and around stomach indicate?
- Suggest treatment for pressure under lower left rib cage
- Suggest treatment for scleroderma
- Is Stematil safe with Sertraline?
- What causes low MPV?
- Does drinking excess water lead to reduced kidney function?
- Does Claritin Redi medication cause lymphadenopathy?
- Can hepatitis-C be contracted through a cut wound in the hand?
- What causes numbness in legs and face after taking steroid injections in...